|Full name||John Smith Jackson Maconnachie|
|Date of birth||8 May 1885|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen, Scotland|
|Date of death||1956 (aged 70–71)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
John Smith Jackson Maconnachie (8 May 1885 – 1956) was a Scottish professional football player and manager.
Born in Aberdeen, Maconnachie spent his early career in his native Scotland with Glasgow Perthshire and Hibernian, before moving to English side Everton in 1907. Between September 1907 and April 1920, Maconnachie made 245 appearances in the Football League. He then moved to Swindon Town, making a further 56 appearances in the Football League. Maconnachie then moved to Sweden in 1922 to become manager of Djurgårdens IF. Maconnachie returned to England, and later managed Barrow between 1927 and 1928.
- "Player database: Signed between 1900 - 1919". EFC History. Archived from the original on 7 March 2009. Retrieved 24 November 2009.
- "Player profile". Everton F.C. official website. Retrieved 24 November 2009.
- "Player profile". Swindon Town F.C. official website. Retrieved 24 November 2009.[dead link]
- "Managers". Barrow A.F.C. official website. Retrieved 24 November 2009.
- John Maconnachie, www.ihibs.co.uk
|This biographical article related to a defender from Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|