John Manners, 4th Earl of Rutland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He married Elizabeth Charlton, daughter of Francis Charlton of Apley Castle. They had ten children:
- Lady Bridget Manners (21 Feb 1572 – 10 July 1604) married Robert Tyrwhitt of Kettleby 1594
- Roger Manners, 5th Earl of Rutland (6 October 1576 – 26 June 1612) married Elizabeth Sidney.
- Francis Manners, 6th Earl of Rutland (1578 – 17 December 1632) married twice, first to Frances Knyvett, and secondly to Cecily Tufton.
- George Manners, 7th Earl of Rutland (1580 – 29 March 1641) married Frances Cary.
- Sir Oliver Manners (c. 1582 – 1613)
- Lady Frances Manners (22 October 1588 – 1643) married William Willoughby, 3rd Baron Willoughby of Parham
- Lady Mary Manners
- Lady Elizabeth Manners (died 16 March 1653)
- Edward Manners died young
- Lady Anne Manners; married Sir George Wharton
- familysearch.org Accessed June 2, 2007
The Earl of Rutland
| Lord Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire
The Earl of Shrewsbury
| Custos Rotulorum of Nottinghamshire
Sir Thomas Stanhope
|Peerage of England|
| Earl of Rutland
|This biography of an earl in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|