John Manners, 4th Earl of Rutland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He married Elizabeth Charlton, daughter of Francis Charlton of Apley Castle. They had ten children:
- Lady Bridget Manners (21 Feb 1572 - 10 July 1604) married Robert Tyrwhitt of Kettleby 1594
- Roger Manners, 5th Earl of Rutland (6 October 1576 – 26 June 1612) married Elizabeth Sidney.
- Francis Manners, 6th Earl of Rutland (1578 – 17 December 1632) married twice, first to Frances Knyvett, and secondly to Cecily Tufton.
- George Manners, 7th Earl of Rutland (1580 – 29 March 1641) married Frances Cary.
- Sir Oliver Manners (c. 1582 – 1613)
- Lady Frances Manners (22 October 1588 – 1643) married William Willoughby, 3rd Baron Willoughby of Parham
- Lady Mary Manners
- Lady Elizabeth Manners (died 16 March 1653)
- Edward Manners died young
- Lady Anne Manners; married Sir George Wharton
- familysearch.org Accessed June 2, 2007
The Earl of Rutland
|Lord Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire
The Earl of Shrewsbury
|Custos Rotulorum of Nottinghamshire
Sir Thomas Stanhope
|Peerage of England|
|Earl of Rutland
|This biography of an earl in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|