John Marshall Roberts
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
John Marshall Roberts is an American public speaker and communication strategist. He is the author of the book Igniting Inspiration: A Persuasion Manual for Visionaries. His articles on social psychology, empathy, sustainability and marketing have appeared in Sustainable Life Media, TriplePundit, Greenbiz.com, and CTN Green.
In 2008 Roberts published Igniting Inspiration: A Persuasion Manual for Visionaries He has been profiled in: Business Day (New Zealand), Fast Company, TreeHugger, HuffingtonPost, EcoSalon, Care2, and Reality Sandwich.
In 2009, Roberts founded the communication research firm, Worldview Thinking. He has been hired as a communications consultant by clients including the New Zealand Department of Conservation, Royal Plunket Society, EcoAlign, and Sustainable Life Media. In 2010 Roberts launched the Roberts Worldview Assessment at Sustainable Brands ’10. In 2010 the Obama White House invited John to DC to deliver a change leadership seminar for government employees named after his book 2008 book "Igniting Inspiration"
In 2012 he discovered a pattern in the psychometric data gathered through the Roberts Worldview Assessment that he calls the Voice Code. According to Roberts, this equation unifies the social sciences by showing the natural laws that govern human thinking at an unconscious level. He has since made this discovery actionable for non-scientists through his book The Voice Code: Master Your Inner Game which was released in the summer of 2016 after four years of field testing.
- ’’Igniting Inspiration: A Persuasion Manual for Visionaries’’
- "The Voice Code: Master Your Inner Game"
- CREATE: Six Secrets of Staggering Genius (Sustainable Brands, 2016)
- Using “Social Proof” to Sell Sustainability (‘’Sustainable Life Media’’, May 2011)
- The Shifting Psychology of Sustainability - 5 Simple Findings (‘’Sustainable Life Media’’, July 2010)
- The Secret to Behavior Change (‘’TriplePundit’’, April 2011)
- 5 Proven Strategies for Inspiring Employee Engagement (‘’Greenbiz.com’’, February 2011)
- What is the Business Value of Empathy? (‘’Sustainable Life Media’’, November 2010)
- Greenwashing 101: How to Tell Lies and Influence People (‘’Sustainable Life Media’’, November 2009)
- Six Tried-and-True Strategies for Inspiring Environmental Change (‘’Sustainable Life Media’’, April 2009)
- Leveraging "Purpose": The Fourth Bottom Line (‘’Sustainable Life Media’’, March 2009)
- Three Species of Environmental Cynic (and How to Beat Them) (‘’Sustainable Life Media’’, March 2009)
- Remembering Inspiration (‘’CTN Green’’, January 2009)
Videos & Podcasts
- Digging Deep to Decode Millenials
- Unleash Your Power with the Voice Code
- Conversation with John Marshall Roberts (Entheos)
- The Global Urgency of Everyday Empathy TEDxChCh
- The History of Human thinking (in 6 minutes, 4 seconds)
- Inspiring Sustainability in Skeptics
- Social Media Success in 5 Simple Steps
- The Psychology of Sustainability
- Advanced Empathy Training for Visionaries
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-12-04. Retrieved 2011-06-02.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)