John Matsko (born February 2, 1951 in Cleveland) is a former collegiate football player and collegiate and professional coach, currently serving as the offensive line coach for the National Football League Carolina Panthers.
Matsko was hired on January 31, 2008 by the Baltimore Ravens to work under offensive coordinator Cam Cameron and head coach John Harbaugh. He was fired in January 2011. The next day, he was hired by the Carolina Panthers to work under head coach Ron Rivera and offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski. Prior to being hired in Baltimore, Matsko held the same position for the Kansas City Chiefs during the 2006 and 2007 seasons. Prior to that, Matsko coached professionally for the Cardinals, Saints, N.Y. Giants, and Rams.
- GA Miami Ohio 1974–1975
- Head Coach Danbury High School,Marblehead, Ohio 1976
- OL Miami Ohio 1977
- OC/OL University of North Carolina 1978–1984
- OL Naval Academy 1985
- OL University of Arizona 1986
- OL University of Southern California 1987–1988
- OC University of Southern California 1989–1991
- OL Phoenix Cardinals 1992–1993
- OL New Orleans Saints 1994–1996
- OL New York Giants 1997–1998
- OL St. Louis Rams 1999–2005
- OL Kansas City Chiefs 2006–2007
- OL Baltimore Ravens 2008–2011
- OL Carolina Panthers 2011–present
Matsko played at Kent State University.