John McAdam (businessman)
John McAdam is a technology executive.
McAdam holds a B.Sc. in computer science from the University of Glasgow, Scotland. From January 1995 until August 1999, he served as the president and chief operating officer of Sequent Computer Systems, a manufacturer of high-end open systems, which was sold to IBM in September 1999. McAdam then served as general manager of the web server sales business at IBM. He served as president, chief executive officer and a director of F5 Networks from July 2000 until June 30, 2015. McAdam was re-appointed to the position on December 14, 2015, following the resignation of Manuel Rivelo. In January 2017 F5 announced François Locoh-Donou would replace McAdam in April.
- "F5 Networks Announces Appointment of Long-Time F5 Executive John McAdam as President and CEO" (Press release). F5 Networks. December 14, 2015. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- "Manuel Rivelo Appointed as the New CEO of F5 Networks" (Press release). F5 Networks. April 22, 2015. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- Lerman, Rachel (December 14, 2015). "F5 CEO resigns after less than year on job; McAdam back in top post". The Seattle Times. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- Demitt, Jacob (December 14, 2015). "F5 Networks CEO Manny Rivelo resigns over ‘personal conduct matters’ after less than 5 months". GeekWire. Retrieved December 14, 2015.
- "F5 names new CEO after yearlong search". The Seattle Times. January 30, 2017. Retrieved February 9, 2017.
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|