John McCain (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John McCain (1936–2018) was a United States Senator and the 2008 Republican candidate for President of the United States.
John McCain may also refer to:
- John McCain (1851–1934), farmer, father of John S. McCain Sr., and great-grandfather of the senator; See Early life and military career of John McCain
- USS John S. McCain (DL-3), a Mitscher-class guided-missile destroyer-leader, later re-designated as the destroyer DDG-36, commissioned in 1953 and decommissioned in 1978
- USS John S. McCain (DDG-56), an Arleigh-Burke-class guided-missile destroyer commissioned in 1994
- John McClane, fictional hero of the Die Hard action film series, played by Bruce Willis
- John S. McCain (disambiguation)
- USS John McCain, a list of ships of the US Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John McCain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.