John McIntyre (publisher)
McIntyre, who majored in economics at Princeton University, was working as a trader at the Chicago Board Options Exchange in 2000 when he and co-founder Tom Bevan made the decision to launch RealClearPolitics. McIntrye said at the time, "We're political junkies and obsessive newspaper readers. So we decided that we would help people like us who don't have the time to cruise around the Web, but want to read the best articles of the day. We set up a one-stop shop where we do all the hunting, so others don't have to."
McIntyre is listed as "director" of FDRLST Media, publisher of The Federalist in one of the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The two publications share a suite in the same building at the same Chicago street address.
- About RealClearPolitics
- John McIntyre (2006-10-21). "What if Huckabee Wins Iowa?". RealClearPolitics. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- John McIntyre (2006-11-01). "Ehrlich Closing Hard in Maryland Governor Race". RealClearPolitics. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- John McIntyre (2006-11-02). "A Reverse Wilder Effect in MD Senate?". RealClearPolitics. Archived from the original on 2008-02-09. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- McIntyre, John (2007-03-21). "The Politics of AttorneyGate". The Michael Reagan talk show (Interview). Interviewed by Jed Babbin. Retrieved 2008-01-13.
- Princeton, "Political junkies create Web site for opinion and analysis", June 6, 2001
- "SEC FORM D". www.sec.gov. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "Media Kit :: Real Clear Politics". archive.is. 2018-05-24. Retrieved 2018-05-24.
- "Who Funds the Federalist: An Interactive Guide For The Perplexed". Data For Progress. Retrieved 2019-04-08.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|