John Miller (Virginia politician)
|Member of the Virginia Senate
from the 1st district
|Preceded by||Marty Williams|
December 9, 1947 |
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
|Spouse(s)||Sharron Kitchen Miller|
|Committees||Education and Health; General Laws and Technology; Rehabilitation and Social Services; Transportation|
John C. Miller (born December 9, 1947 in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania) is an American politician. A Democrat, he was elected to the Senate of Virginia in 2007. He currently represents[update] the 1st district on the Virginia Peninsula, which comprises the city of Williamsburg, parts of the city of Suffolk, parts of York County, James City County and the cities of Hampton and Newport News.
Senator Miller has tried to build a reputation of working with other members of the General Assembly, regardless of party affiliation. He is a founding member of the Commonwealth Caucus.
- Senator John C. Miller official government site
- Senator John Miller official campaign site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions at the National Institute for Money in State Politics (2001 House of Delegates)
- Profile from Virginia Public Access Project