This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||1947 (age 71–72)|
|Alma mater||Loyola University of Chicago, University of Illinois, Northwestern University|
|Known for||Global Online Medical School Pathology Course, Shotgun Histology|
|Institutions||International American University|
Professor John R. Minarcik is an American pathologist, creator of the Global Online Medical School Pathology Course. He is the author of Shotgun histology and Histopathology. Minarcik is professor of pathology at the International American University, Director of Pathology Course at the Rosalind Franklin University, Clinical Instructor in Anatomy at the Rosalind Franklin School of Medicine, Visiting Clinical Professor of Pathology, American University of Antigua Medical School, Professor of Pathology at the Destiny University School of Medicine Visiting Professor of Pathology at the University of Medicine and Health Sciences, St. Kitts, and served as a Workshop Director at the ASCP World Congress XXVI, Las Vegas Nevada, October 20, 2011, Teach An Entire Global Pathology Course, Lecture and Lab, Online!
- "ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN 2011". Online-educa.com. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "Distance Learning in Medical School? - Pathology Prof Shows How". Pegcorwin.com. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "BIOL201 > Shotgun Histology". Massasoit-bio.net. Retrieved 2012-02-10.[permanent dead link]
- "IAU". IAU. Archived from the original on 2012-01-26. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "Conference Program". Ascponline.org. 2011-10-20. Retrieved 2012-02-10.[permanent dead link]
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|