|John R. Muether
||Author, professor, librarian
|Tradition or movement
John R. Muether is Professor of Church History at Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando, Florida, as well as the Library director. He is the co-editor of the Nicotine Theological Journal (along with D.G. Hart). He is a ruling elder in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church, as well as being their denominational historian.
- Reference Works for Theological Research: An Annotated Selective Bibliographical Guide (with Robert J. Kepple), 1992 ISBN 0-8191-8565-5
- Fighting the Good Fight: A Brief History of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church (with D. G. Hart), 1995 ISBN 0-934688-81-8
- With Reverence and Awe: Returning to the Basics of Reformed Worship (with D. G. Hart), 2002 ISBN 0-87552-179-7
- Creator, Redeemer, Consummator: A Festschrift for Meredith G. Kline (edited with Howard Griffith), 2007 ISBN 1-55635-552-1
- Seeking a Better Country: 300 Years of American Presbyterianism (with D. G. Hart), 2007 ISBN 0-87552-574-1
- Cornelius Van Til: Reformed Apologist and Churchman, 2008 ISBN 0-87552-665-9
- Love on the Rocks: Stories of Rusticators and Romance on Mount Desert Island (with Kathryn Muether), 2008 978-1-934031-18-6
- Confident of Better Things: Essays Commemorating Seventy-Five Years of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church (edited with Danny E. Olinger), 2011 ISBN 978-0-9833580-1-5
- ^ "Interview with John Muether, author of Cornelius Van Til: Reformed Apologist and Churchman". Retrieved 15 December 2010.
- ^ a b "Old Life Theological Society - About". Retrieved 15 December 2010.