John N. Wozniak
|John N. Wozniak|
|Member of the Pennsylvania Senate
from the 35th district
January 7, 1997 – November 30, 2016
|Preceded by||William Stewart|
|Succeeded by||Wayne Langerholc|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 71st district
January 6, 1981 – November 27, 1996
|Preceded by||Rita Clark|
|Succeeded by||Edward Wojnaroski|
March 21, 1956 |
Fort Knox, Kentucky
John N. Wozniak (born March 21, 1956) is a Democratic politician. He served as a Pennsylvania State Senator from the 35th district from 1997 to 2016. Prior to that, he served as a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives from the 71st district from 1981 to 1996.
Wozniak was born to a military family. After spending his early childhood on a military base in Fort Knox, Kentucky, he returned to his family home in Johnstown, PA. Wozniak attended the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown from which he earned a degree in economics.
He and his wife, Vanessa, have two children, Michael and Rachel.
- Finance Committee (chairman), Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Community and Economic Development, Game and Fisheries, and Intergovernmental Affairs
- John Wozniak State Senator official website
- Pennsylvania State Senate - John Wozniak official PA Senate website
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money - John N Wozniak
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|