|Full name||John O'Flynn|
|Date of birth||11 July 1982|
|Place of birth||Cobh, Ireland|
|Height||1.8 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2001||→ Cambridge City (loan)||9||(1)|
|2001–2002||→ Bedford Town (loan)||13||(2)|
|2002–2003||Republic of Ireland U21||7||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 February 2019|
John O'Flynn (born 11 July 1982) is an Irish professional footballer who plays as a striker, most recently for Finn Harps in the League of Ireland First Division. He previously played with Barnet, Exeter City, Cork City and Limerick.
In 2008, O'Flynn returned to England to play for Barnet. O'Flynn endeared himself to Barnet fans and was likened to club legend Giuliano Grazioli by former manager Paul Fairclough for his goalscoring ability. He was voted Barnet FC Player of the Season in 2008-9 by the clubs' supporters.
On 1 July 2010, he joined Bristol City on trial, after turning down a new contract offer from Barnet. On 20 July 2010, O'Flynn left Ashton Gate after not being offered a permanent contract.
Return to Cork City
On 1 July 2015 O'Flynn signed back for his former club until the end of the season.
At the end of the 2015 season, O'Flynn joined Cork City's Munster rivals Limerick in the SSE Airtricity First Division, and scored some key goals in their promotion-winning campaign. After two seasons at the club, O'Flynn left Limerick at the end of the 2017 season.
- Cork City
- John O'Flynn - 11v11
- "O'Flynn The New Grazioli". Barnet Times. 16 December 2008.
- "O'Flynn Turns Down £100k To Shrews". Barnet F.C. 16 January 2010. Archived from the original on 5 February 2010.
- "Artur Krysiak: Exeter City release goalkeeper after four year spell". BBC Sport. 8 May 2014.
- "John O'Flynn Returns to City". corkcityfc.ie. 1 July 2014.
- Ollie Horgan says Derry City friendly will make picture 'clearer' for Finn Harps, donegaldaily.com, 23 January 2019