From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John O'Sullivan may refer to:
- Sir John O'Sullivan (1700-c.1760), Irish soldier, Quartermaster general to Prince Charles Edward Stewart during the Jacobite Rising of 1745
- John L. O'Sullivan (1813–1895), journalist who popularized the phrase "Manifest Destiny"
- John C. O'Sullivan (1841–??), politician in Ontario, Canada
- John Francis O'Sullivan (1850–1907), Irish-American awarded the Medal of Honor during the Indian Wars
- John M. O'Sullivan (1881–1948), Irish Cumann na nGaedhael/Fine Gael politician, TD, cabinet minister and academic
- John O'Sullivan (Cork politician) (1901–1990), Irish Fine Gael Party politician, Senator, later TD for Cork South-West
- John O'Sullivan (cricketer) (1918–1991), New Zealand cricketer
- John O'Sullivan (cyclist) (born 1933), Australian cyclist
- John O'Sullivan (columnist) (born 1942), British conservative columnist and editor
- John O'Sullivan (engineer), Australian astronomer and electrical engineer, the inventor of founding technology of Wi-Fi
- John O'Sullivan (rugby league), New Zealand rugby league footballer
- John O'Sullivan (rugby union) (born 1980), Irish rugby union footballer
- John O'Sullivan (footballer) (born 1993), Irish footballer playing for Blackburn Rovers F.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|