This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
17 October 1961
|Other names||Mr. Ibu|
John Okafor (often called "Mr. Ibu", after his most popular role) is a Nigerian actor and comedian. Okafor is considered to be one of Nigeria’s most talented comic characters. His humorous acting is often characterised by stupidity, hilarious imbecility and a sharp disconnection from reality.
He was born on 17 October 1961 and is married with children. He has acted in more than 200 movies including Mr.Ibu (2004), Mr.Ibu in London (2004), Police Recruit (2003), 9 Wives (2005), Ibu in Prison (2006) and Keziah (2007).
Okafor has remained a role model to many Nigerian comedians.
John Okafor was born and raised in Enugu in the south eastern part of Nigeria and had a rough childhood due to his family's poverty. Before he was an actor he worked as a firewood seller, a hair dresser and a meat butcher.
- "Professionally, I am an IDIOT - Mr Ibu, Xclusive Interview". Xclusive.ng. 15 November 2015.
- "John Okafor". Archived from the original on June 9, 2007.
- ""Homosexualism is the biggest virus in Nollywood", John Okafor. By Osamudiamen Ogbonmwan". Modernghana.com. 12 November 2013.
- https://www.nigeriagalleria.com. "John Okafor, Actor, Producer, Comedian, Nigeria Personality Profiles". www.nigeriagalleria.com. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "Biography & Net Worth of Nollywood Actor John Okafor [Mr. Ibu] - Austine Media". Austine Media. 2017-04-05. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
|This article about a Nigerian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|