||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
He was signed to Interscope Records for whom he released his debut album, From There to Here, and later to Warner Bros. Records, for whom he released First Sign of Anything. Oszajca's third album, Elephant Graveyard was released in March 2007 on Dreamy Draw Records. John's as yet untitled fourth album was expected to be released in 2013.
John was engaged to Lisa Marie Presley in 1999. Their relationship is said to have lasted until 2001. He became engaged to Keshama Jane in 2009, and the couple soon married. They had their first child (River) in January 2010, followed by a second (Winter) in 2012. They recently bought property in New Zealand where Oszajca's partner grew up, and continue to split their time between Los Angeles and New Zealand.
- From There to Here (2000) Interscope Records
- First Sign of Anything (2006) Warner Bros. Records
- Elephant Graveyard (2007) Dreamy Draw Music
- The Boston Phoenix, March 9 - 16, 2000: Hawaiian punch - Meet John Oszajca
- John Oszajca at the Internet Movie Database
- Melodic.net Review of "First Sign Of Anything"