From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was the first director of the Watts Towers Art Center, and served in that role for seventeen years. His sculpture work has been reviewed in the New York Times, and his work is owned by prominent museums.
- Mention in New York Times art review
- United States Artists Official Website. ,
- (PDF). Otis College of Art and Design http://www.otis.edu/sites/default/files/Otis_Honorary_Degree_Recipients_Since_1962_2016_2.pdf. Retrieved 12 May 2017. Missing or empty
- John Outterbridge at ArtCyclopedia
- Interview of John Outterbridge[permanent dead link], Center for Oral History Research, UCLA Library Special Collections, University of California, Los Angeles.
|This article about an American sculptor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|