John Paul Pitoc
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|John Paul Pitoc|
March 5, 1974 |
Queens, New York, United States
|Other names||Jean Paul Pitoc
J. P. Pitoc
John Paul Pitoc (born March 5, 1974, Queens, New York), also credited as Jean Paul Pitoc or J. P. Pitoc, is an American actor. He is of Colombian (mother's side) and Hungarian (father's side) descent.
- Trick (1999, as Mark)
- In the Weeds (2000, as Chris)
- Thank You, Good Night (2001, as Donnie)
- Sorority Sluts 3: Spring Break! (The Outtakes) (2001, as a Pizza Boy)
- Shooting LA (2001, as Winston)
- Just Can't Get Enough (2001, as Clayton)
- Shoot Or Be Shot (2002, as Hector)
- Species III (2004, as Hastings)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000, 2002) as Michelangelo in the episodes "Burked" and "Revenge Is Best Served Cold"
- Boston Public (2001) as Raymond Nunn in the episode "Chapter Fourteen"
- Six Feet Under (2002–2003) recurring role as Phil, the crematory attendant in the episodes "The Last Time", "Perfect Circles", "You Never Know" and "The Eye Inside"
- Cold Case (2003) as Brad Meyer in the episode "Sherry Darlin'".
- Miss Match (2003) as Aaron in the episode "Who's Your Daddy?"
- NYPD Blue (2003) as Ralph Bassett in the episode "Only Schmucks Pay Income Tax"
- Hawaii (2004) as a guest star in the episode "Lost and Found"
- Crossing Jordan (2005) as Kirk Hammond in the episode "Under the Weather"
- Ghost Whisperer (2006, 2007) as Jared in the episodes "The Curse of the Ninth" and "The Collector"
- Bones (2007) as Drew Harper in the episode "The Boneless Bride in the River"
- CSI: Miami (2008) as Tim Erickson in the episode "Power Trip"
- Numb3rs (2008) as 2BY4 in the episode "Pay to Play"
- Grey's Anatomy (2009) as Billy Sheenan in the episode "Invasion"
- Castle (2009) as Darius Langley in the episode "The Fifth Bullet"
- Volkswagen (2007) as a man driving in a white shirt and undone bowtie.
- Beck's Beer (2007) Appears in one of a series of commercials in which young men face a "difficult" decision between a Beck's beer or some fundamentally more meaningful life option. Tagline: "Life is what you choose."
- Coca-Cola (2008) Appears beside a man tasting Coca Cola