|Sir John Peace|
|Born||John Wilfred Peace
2 March 1949 (age 68)
|Alma mater||Royal Military Academy Sandhurst|
|Occupation||Businessman, chairman of Standard Chartered plc and Burberry Group plc|
|Board member of||Standard Chartered, Burberry, The Work Foundation|
Sir John Wilfred Peace (born 2 March 1949) is a British businessman, chairman of British fashion house Burberry and ex-chairman of Standard Chartered, a British multinational banking and financial services company.
Peace is chairman of Standard Chartered plc and non-executive chairman of Burberry Group plc since June 2002. Previously, he was Group Chief Executive of GUS plc from 2000 to 2006, and Chairman of Experian plc from 2006 to 2014.
He was previously chair of trustees for the not-for-profit organisation, The Work Foundation. He left this position in 2010.
Peace and his wife, Chris, a school teacher, have three daughters. They met at school.
- "MUSTO TOPCO LIMITED". Dellam. 15 October 2004. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- John Wilfred Peace works at STANDARD CHARTERED PLC since 01 August 2007 currently as a Director - http://www.cbetta.com/director/john-wilfred-peace-4
- "Current Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire". Nottinghamshire County Council. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- "Saturday Profile: Peace after boardroom battles". The Daily Telegraph. 25 November 2000. Retrieved 9 December 2012.
- Pratley, Nils (4 August 2010). "Standard Chartered might get tired of London". The Guardian. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Argos sales boost GUS group". The Guardian. 15 October 2004. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Treanor, Jill (16 July 2014). "Profile: Sir John Peace". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
- "Peace, John: Brief Biography". Reuters. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- "Queen's birthday honours list: Knights". The Guardian. 11 June 2011. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
Sir Andrew Buchanan, Bt
|Lord Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|