John Peel (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Peel (1939–2004) was a British broadcaster and radio personality.
John Peel may also refer to:
- John Peel (huntsman) (1776–1854), huntsman and the subject of the 19th century song "D'ye ken John Peel"
- "John Peel," short-name for the 19th century song "D'ye ken John Peel?"
- John Peel (priest) (1798–1875), Dean of Worcester
- John Peel (Tamworth MP) (1804–1872), MP for Tamworth 1863–68, 1871–73
- Sir John Peel (gynaecologist) (1904–2005), Surgeon-Gynaecologist to Queen Elizabeth II, 1961–1973
- Sir John Peel (Leicester MP) (1912–2004), British politician, MP for Leicester South East 1957–74
- J. H. B. Peel (1913–1983), British writer about farming and the countryside
- John Peel (writer) (born 1954), science fiction author
- Jonathan Peel (1799–1879), British soldier, politician, and racehorse owner
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|