John Pettigrew (businessman)
John Mark Pettigrew
October 1968 (age 50)
|Alma mater||Cardiff University|
|Occupation||CEO, National Grid plc|
|Salary||£4,600,000 (total compensation, 2017/18)|
John Mark Pettigrew (born October 1968) is a British businessman, the CEO of National Grid plc.
In November 2015, it was announced that Steve Holliday, the CEO for ten years, would leave in March 2016, and that Pettigrew, its UK executive director who joined National Grid 25 years ago, would succeed him.
- "National Grid managers see pay soar". FT. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- "NATIONAL GRID PLC - Officers (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 10 September 2016.
- "PETTIGREW, John Mark". Who's Who 2017. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 28 September 2017.
- Bow, Michael (3 November 2015). "National Grid promotes lifer John Pettigrew to chief executive". standard. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- Gosden, Emily (3 November 2015). "National Grid appoints John Pettigrew to succeed Steve Holliday as chief executive". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "John Pettigrew, Executive Director, UK". nationalgrid. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "National Grid chief to step down". The Guardian. 3 November 2015. Retrieved 3 November 2015.