|Born||April 27, 1960|
Carmel, California, United States
An accomplished surfer, Philbin has used this skill in films such as Point Break, The Boost, and North Shore. Some of his other films include Children of the Corn and The Return of the Living Dead
Philbin was arrested on Saturday February 28, 2015 in Los Angeles, California for brandishing a gun after a domestic dispute with his girlfriend. He pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor weapons charge and was sentenced to 30 days in county jail (credited with 26 days), plus 3 years probation and complete a 52-week AA program and domestic violence classes.
|1984||Children Of The Corn||Amos|
|1985||The New Kids||Gideon|
|1985||The Return of the Living Dead||Chuck|
|1987||Under Cover||Officer Vic Fieldson|
|1988||Honor Bound||Sergeant Max Young|
|1989||Martians Go Home||Donny|
|1996||Blossom Time||Arthur Steele|
|1997||The Killing Jar||Pete Lawrence|
|1997||Levitatio||The Police Officer|
|2001||The Edge of the Midway||Dan|
|2007||Zombie Farm||Agent Richardson|
|2011||Soul Surfer||Fuel TV Reporter #2|
|2013||The Perfect House||Jeff|
|2015||Ovation||Party Guest #7|
- "John Philbin : Biography". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- Dundas, Noah. "Turtle Talk: An Interview with John Philbin". The Inertia. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "NOBODY LISTENS TO TURTLE The John Philbin Interview | SURFER Magazine". SURFER Magazine. 22 July 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "Comic-Con 2016 Interview: Thom Mathews & John Philbin Reflect on THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD - Daily Dead". Daily Dead. 3 August 2016. Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "About John Philbin". prosurfinstruction.com. Archived from the original on 2015-04-16. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- "Point Break' actor John Philbin arrested for brandishing a firearm". foxnews.com. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- "Point Break Actor - Vaya con Dios, Brah! - I Got 30 Days for Loaded Gun". tmz.com. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|