(Redirected from John Rawlins (disambiguation))
John Rawlins is the name of:
- John Aaron Rawlins (1831–1869), United States Army general during the American Civil War
- General John A. Rawlins, a 1874 public statue of Rawlins, in Washington, D.C.
- John Rawlins (director) (1902–1997), American film director
- John Rawlins (Royal Navy officer) (1922–2011), Royal Navy Medical officer and pioneer in diving medicine
- John Rawlins (MP) (1493–1532), for Gloucester
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|