John Regan (bassist)
John Regan is an American musician, songwriter, producer and bassist. He is notable for being a member of ex-KISS guitarist Ace Frehley's band Frehley's Comet from 1984 to 1990 and recorded and performed with Peter Frampton from 1979 to 2011. He has also recorded with John Waite, The Rolling Stones, Stephen Stills, Dave Edmunds, Robin Trower, Scandal, Billy Idol and David Lee Roth. He lives in Wappingers Falls, NY.
In the early 1990s, Regan was a Parks Commissioner for the Village of Wappingers Falls, New York. In 2006, Peter Frampton played outdoors in Wappingers Falls, New York with Regan for local residents.
As of 2014[update], he co-hosts a Sunday morning radio show called Cafe Italia on 1450AM WKIP out of Poughkeepsie, NY. "We kicked around the possibility of a weekly radio program that focused on these timeless artists, their connection to Italian music and culture, and generally a show that would pay homage to the songs that are the "soundtrack" to many of our lives."
Regan is part of the band Four By Fate, which saw him reunite with former Frehley's Comet co-frontman Tod Howarth.
- Dancing in the Street (1985) - Bowie & Jagger (Single version)
- "Dirty Work" (1986) ~ The Rolling Stones
- Whiplash Smile (1986) - Billy Idol
- Hide Your Heart (1988) - Bonnie Tyler
- Not Fakin' It (1989) - Michael Monroe
- Black Tie White Noise (1993) - David Bowie
- Your Filthy Little Mouth (1994) - David Lee Roth
- Frehley's Comet
- Peter Frampton
- Ace Frehley
- Trouble Walkin' (1989)
- 12 Picks (1997)
- Loaded Deck (1998)
- Greatest Hits Live (Ace Frehley album) (2006)
- John Regan at AllMusic
- Barry, John (Jul 28, 2006). "Frampton comes alive in the Hudson Valley". The Poughkeepsie Journal.
- "Cafe Italia on NewsRadio 1450 WKIP". 1450wkip.com. Retrieved 2014-07-30.
- "Tod Howarth – John Regan – Sean Kelly – Stet Howland". Four By Fate. 2013-01-24. Retrieved 2014-07-30.
|This article about a United States bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|