|Born||11 November 1978|
Liverpool, England, UK
John Reppion and Leah Moore have co-writing credits on Wild Girl, a 6-part comic for Wildstorm with art by Shawn McManus and J.H. Williams III, and in February 2006 they signed an initial twelve issue contract with Dynamite Entertainment, for whom they produced an intercompany crossover with artist Stephen Segovia, Witchblade: "Shades of Gray", co-published with Top Cow, and a zombie comic Raise the Dead, amongst other things.
The two also contributed to Dark Horse's The Dark Horse Book of Monsters, the first issue of Th3rd World Studios' Space Doubles., Tori Amos' Comic Book Tattoo (with artist Pia Guerra) and "Deadeye" drawn by Matt Timson for the first two issues of Popgun. They will also be working on a one-shot Doctor Who story with artist Ben Templesmith. and are writing The Complete Dracula, an adaptation of Bram Stoker's novel, The Trial of Sherlock Holmes and The Complete Alice in Wonderland.
John Reppion has also written a number of non-fiction articles including an article on The Childe of Hale for the Fortean Times and various articles for The End Is Nigh. John also posts on the YoLiverpool forum under the username ResearchWriter.
- Wild Girl (with co-author Leah Moore, and art by Shawn McManus and J.H. Williams III, Wildstorm, 2006)
- Albion (plotted by Alan Moore, with co-author Leah Moore, and art by Shane Oakley, Wildstorm, 2006, tpb, Wildstorm, 176 pages, December 2006, ISBN 1-4012-0994-7, Titan Books, 144 pages, January 2007, ISBN 1-84576-351-3)
- Accent Anthologies (with co-author Leah Moore):
- Witchblade: "Shades of Gray" (with co-author Leah Moore, and art by Stephen Segovia, Top Cow/Dynamite Entertainment, 2007)
- Raise the Dead (with co-author Leah Moore, and pencil by Hugo Petrus and inks by Marc Rueda, 4-issue mini-series, Dynamite Entertainment, 2007, tpb, 120 pages, February 2008, ISBN 1-933305-56-8)
- Savage Tales: "Battle for Atlantis" (with co-author Leah Moore, and art by Pablo Marcos, in Savage Tales #1–3, Dynamite Entertainment, 2007)
- Gene Simmons House of Horrors: "Into The Woods" (with co-author Leah Moore, and art by Jeff Zornow, IDW Publishing, 2007, tpb, 192 pages, April 2008, ISBN 1-60010-209-3)
- Space Doubles: "Project: Obeah" (with co-author Leah Moore, and art by Jeremy Dale and Jason Roth, Th3rd World Studios, 2007)
- Nevermore: "The Black Cat" (with co-author Leah Moore, and art by James Fletcher, Eye Classics, Self Made Hero, October 2007, ISBN 978-0-9552856-8-4)
- "Deadeye" (with co-author Leah Moore and art by Matt Timson, in Popgun No. 1, Popgun No. 2, Image Comics, 2007/2008)
- Darkness vs. Eva (with co-author Leah Moore and art by Edgar Salazar)
- Doctor Who: "The Whispering Gallery" (with co-author Leah Moore and art by Ben Templesmith, one-shot, IDW Publishing)
- The Complete Dracula (with co-author Leah Moore and art by Colton Worley, 5-issue limited series, Dynamite Entertainment 2009)
- The Trial of Sherlock Holmes (with co-author Leah Moore, Dynamite Entertainment 2009)
- The Thrill Electric with co-author Leah Moore and art by WindFlower Studio, October 2011, forthcoming
- Sherlock Holmes – The Liverpool Demon (with co-author Leah Moore), Dynamite Entertainment, forthcoming
- "The Childe of Hale" (Fortean Times No. 187, September 2004)
- "Suspension of Disbelief: The Great Yarmouth Bridge Disaster of 1845" (The Anomalist No. 13, 2007)
- 800 Years of Haunted Liverpool (with illustrations by Mo Ali, Declan Shalvey and others, The History Press, 2008)
- Dynamite Entertainment announcement of their signing up Archived 20 July 2006 at the Wayback Machine.
- Dyanmite and Top Cow Team for Crossovers Archived 22 June 2007 at the Wayback Machine., Newsarama, 2 November 2006
- The Portrait of Sara Pezzini: Witchblade Vs. Dorian Gray, Comic Book Resources, 27 December 2006
- Putting The "Living" In "Living Dead:" Moore & Reppion Talk "Raise The Dead", Comic Book Resources, 19 January 2007
- Talking to the Space Doubles team Archived 28 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine., Newsarama, 26 October 2007
- Review of Space Doubles #1, Comics Bulletin
- "POPGUN" – The Ultimate Comics Mixtape, Comic Book Resources, 27 September 2007
- Moore & Reppion on “Doctor Who: Whispering Gallery”, Comic Book Resources, 17 December 2008
- Moore & Reppion on 'The Complete Dracula', Newsarama, 30 January 2009
- Colton Worley – Defining Dracula for Dynamite, Newsarama, 3 February 2009
- Moore & Reppion to Discuss The Complete Dracula in Dublin, Newsarama, 24 February 2009
- NYCC '09 – FIRST LOOK: Cassaday's Sherlock Holmes, Newsarama, 9 February 2009
- Bringing Sherlock Holmes Back to Comics: Moore & Reppion, Newsarama, 2 March 2009
- Elementary, My Dear Moore & Reppion!, Comic Book Resources, 19 March 2009
- Moore & Reppion on Adapting Alice in Wonderland, Newsarama, 29 May 2009
- The Childe of Hale Archived 27 August 2008 at the Wayback Machine. from Fortean Times No. 187 (September 2004)
- Accent Comics
- "Lusca" first page Archived 17 March 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- "An Molethy a an Ny-marrow" first page Archived 17 March 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- "The Cabinet of Doctor Diablo" first page Archived 4 July 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Nevermore at Selfmadehero Archived 22 September 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- In & Out of the Dark Ages: Moore & Reppion on "Darkness vs. Eva", Comic Book Resources, 26 February 2008
- Moore & Reppion Darkness vs. Eva Archived 16 March 2009 at the Wayback Machine., Newsarama, 19 March 2008
- Intermediate States: The Anomalist 13: A
This section includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- July 2006 interview about Albion and future projects, by Forbidden Planet
- 2006 FractalMatter interview