|Born||citation needed]May 8, 1984 [|
|Alma mater||Rochester Institute of Technology|
Rochester Institute of Technology
Resig graduated with an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from Rochester Institute of Technology in 2005. During this time he worked with Ankur Teredesai on data mining instant messaging networks and Jon Schull on exploring new ways of encouraging real-time online collaboration.
- EnvJS, a port of the browser DOM to Rhino.
- FUEL, a Firefox extension development kit.
- "Gallery of Innovators | RIT Innovation Hall of Fame". Rit.edu. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- Apress, John Resig bio blurb Archived 2014-11-29 at the Wayback Machine
- John Resig publications indexed by Google Scholar
- List of publications from Microsoft Academic
- John Resig's blog, Next Steps in 2011
- Ignacio, Martin. "Processing.js". Processing.js. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig. "John Resig - Processing.js". Johnresig.com. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Bringing the Browser". Envjs. 2009-06-29. Archived from the original on 2009-10-19. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig. "John Resig - Bringing the Browser to the Server". Johnresig.com. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Home". GitHub. 2011-04-01. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig (2009-04-25). "John Resig - New Processing.js and Sizzle.js Sites". Johnresig.com. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "FUEL - MozillaWiki". Wiki.mozilla.org. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig (2008-06-24). "John Resig - Simple Extensions in Firefox 3". Johnresig.com. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Speakers | Webstock - New Zealand's web conference". Webstock. 2010-02-19. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- "Speakers at TECH4AFRICA". Tech4africa.com. 2010-10-28. Archived from the original on 2011-05-20. Retrieved 2011-08-19.
- John Resig - Blog. Johnresig.com. Retrieved on 2014-05-13.