John Robinson (American actor)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from John Robinson (american actor))
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
October 25, 1985 |
Robinson enjoys snowboarding and played lacrosse in high school. He has also done some modeling. He is a 2005 graduate of the Oregon Episcopal School. Robinson gave an in-depth interview in issue 10 of Hero, published in October 2013.
- Elephant (2003) as John McFarland
- The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things (2004) as Aaron
- Lords of Dogtown (2005) as Stacy Peralta
- Seraphim Falls (2006) as "The Kid"
- Transformers (2007) as Miles
- Remember the Daze (2007) as Bailey
- Wendy and Lucy (2008) as Andy
- Between the Wish and the Thing (2011) as Ben
- Homecoming (2011) as Derrick
- 186 Dollars to Freedom (2012) as Wayne
- The Movie (2012)
- Something Wicked (2012) as James
- Big Sur (2013) as Paul Smith
- Forbidden Kiss (2014)
- Boys of Abu Ghraib (2014) as Ryan Fox
- She's Funny That Way (2015) as Andre
- Hot Bot (2016) as Rodney
- Intruder (2016) as John
- Baker, Jeff (April 28, 2014). "18 actors you (maybe) didn't know were from Portland". The Oregonian. Portland, Oregon. Retrieved 2016-02-15.
- Brandon, Steve (April 1, 2005). "Cradles will rock: At Oregon Episcopal School, nearly half the male student body turns out for lacrosse". Portland Tribune. Archived from the original on February 6, 2012. Retrieved May 3, 2014.
- "HERO 10: California Future"
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|