This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
12 January 1964 |
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||120 kg (265 lb)|
John Seru (born 12 January 1964 in Fiji, now residing in Australia) is an actor and former professional wrestler trained by father and son Boris and Dean Malenko at the renowned Malenko Wrestling Academy in Tampa, Florida (1994). He is best known as "Vulcan" in the Australian version of TV series Gladiators, as well as joining the British Gladiators team in Seasons 7 and 8. He is also known for his part in the James Bond film, The World Is Not Enough, where he plays henchman Gabor. He owns and runs a wrestling school, fitness center and fitness shop that he has been running for 18 years in Menai, Sydney with his family.
Championships and accomplishments
- "Original Vulcan sledges new show". Herald Sun. April 1, 2008. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "Gladiator: Vulcan". gladiatorszone.co.uk. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "John Seru". mediaman.com.au. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "John Seru". IMDb. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "International Wrestling Australia Heavyweight Title (as of 2015/07/03)". wrestling-titles.com. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|