From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from John Slaughter (disambiguation))
John Slaughter may refer to:
- John Brooks Slaughter (born 1934), American engineer, Director of National Science Foundation, 1980–1982
- John Bunyan Slaughter (1848-1928), American rancher and banker.
- John Horton Slaughter (1841–1922), American lawman, Civil War soldier and gambler known as Texas John Slaughter
- Texas John Slaughter (TV series) series on Wonderful World of Disney, 1958–1961
- John Slaughter (MP), Member of Parliament (MP) for Gloucestershire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Slaughter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.