John Stark (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Stark (1728–1822) was an American major general during the American Revolution.
John Stark may also refer to:
- John Stark (judge), Scottish lawyer and Queen's Advocate of Ceylon
- John Stark (swimmer) (born 1948), Australian Olympic swimmer
- John Stillwell Stark (1841–1927), American music publisher
- John Stark (police officer) (c.1865–1940), British police officer
- Eric John Stark
- Johnny Stark (disambiguation)
- John Starks (disambiguation)
- Jonathan Stark (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John Stark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.