This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Born||September 13, 1969|
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
|Occupation||Author, philosopher, speaker|
|Education||Kellogg Business School of Management|
|Subject||Leadership, self-help, motivation, inspiration|
|Notable works||The Cafe on The Edge of The World, The Big Five for Life, Life Safari|
John Strelecky (born September 13, 1969) is an author of motivational books and the creator of the Big Five for Life concept.
As of 2020, Strelecky's books have sold more than six million copies worldwide and been translated into 42 languages.
In 2002, Strelecky wrote his first book, The Cafe on the Edge of the World. The book was initially self-published, but after it had sold more than ten thousand copies across twenty-four countries in less than a year, he was signed by a literary agent.
The book hit its first best-seller list in Singapore, then Taiwan. In 2009, it was released in French Canada under the title Le Why Cafe. In Germany, following the release of The Cafe on the Edge of the World sequel, it became one of the best selling books of the year for 2015, 2016, 2017. It held on to the No. 1 spot every week of 2018.
Strelecky has authored the following books:
- The Café on The Edge of The World
- The Big Five for Life
- Life Safari
- Return The Café on The Edge of The World
- AHAS! - Moments of Inspired Thought
- The Big Five for Life Continued
- How to be Rich and Happy
- "'The History of Bees' is Germany's top-selling book of 2017". DW. January 3, 2018.
- "Selbstfindung bleibt beim Leser populär". Buchreport.de. January 4, 2018.
- "John Strelecky | Books | over 6 Million Books Sold!".