John Stuart Thomson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Stuart Thomson (1869–1950) was an author from the United States. He wrote the books China Revolutionized, The Chinese, Bud and Bamboo, and Fil and Filippa: Story of Child Life in the Philippines.
- Estabelle and Other Verses (1897)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1897)
- Eulaline (1899)
- A Day's Song (1900)
- Thomson, John Stuart (1909). The Chinese.
- The Opium Crusade in China (1909)
- John Stuart Thomson (1913). China revolutionized. INDIANAPOLIS: The Bobbs-Merrill company. p. 590. Retrieved 2011-07-28. 
- Fil and Filippa: Story of Child Life in the Philippines (1917)
- Business men! Be publicists! (1919)
- Retention of Philippines (1920)
- Bud and Bamboo (c. 1923)
- Alliance with Japan
- Thomson, John Stuart. Alliance with Japan (PDF).
- Author: Thomson, John Stuart, Onread.com