John Thompson Productions
|Owner||Kerstin Gotzmann / Raymond Bacharach|
John Thompson Productions is a German pornographic film studio, based in Berlin, Germany. The studio is best known for its bukkake-themed series, GGG (German Goo Girls); however, it has other series focusing on gangbangs, urolagnia and urophagia, BDSM, erotic humiliation and rough sex. The company is one of the best known and top selling German and European porn studios. John Thompson and his films have won or been nominated for several pornography awards; however, the perceived extreme nature of its content has led to some of its films being banned in several countries.
John Thompson (real name Raymond Louis Bacharach; * 11.5.1945) is the producer and director of all JT productions. He studied psychology and art in West Berlin. Prior to founding his company he worked as a director and cameraman with the German porn label 'Puaka'. He founded John Thompson Productions in 1997. So far he has produced more than a thousand films, and typically releases 6 new DVDs every month. Bacharach won the 2005 Eroticline Award for best German director, and has been featured on the front cover of adult industry publications. Before moving to Berlin in early 2011 (for reasons unknown) the studio was based in the Skyline night club above the Karstadt department store (formerly Hertie) skyscraper in Leopoldstrasse, Munich. The club is also thought to have been owned by Bacharach at one time after he moved his operation into the building in late 2002. Skyline later closed without explanation in late 2011 and the premises are now empty.
German Goo Girls
The GGG series started in 1997. It focuses on bukkake, snowballing (sexual practice); however, it also features gangbangs, lesbian sex and very occasionally urolagnia, and is the most successful of all JT productions. GGG is distributed in the United States by Black Widow Productions, who had to move to a larger warehouse to cope with demand for the series. GGG won in the 'Special Video production' category at the 2004 Venus Awards. GGG title 'Cissie's Cum Show' was nominated in the 'Best Specialty Release – Other Genre' category at the 2006 AVN Awards The series also won the Adam Film World 'Most Outrageous Sex Series' award in 2005, and is discussed in the 2008 book 'Alles über Porno!', by Marcel Feige. Importing the GGG title 'Vollgespritzt & Vollgepisst' to Canada is prohibited, due to it being deemed obscene by the Canadian authorities. GGG launched the career of Annette Schwarz; so far the only actress to have worked with John Thompson to have gone on to a successful mainstream porn career in the United States.
Started in 2001, 666 focuses mainly on urolagnia and urophagia; however, it also features bukkake. The series is banned in Switzerland. Importing the 666 titles 'Vollgepisst !!!' and 'Wasser Marsch!' to Canada is again prohibited, and 'Piss Bude' is banned in Australia. All 666 films and any other John Thompson films featuring urolagnia are presumably banned in New Zealand, where publishing anything promoting or supporting urolagnia is an offense punishable by up to ten years in prison, and possessing films depicting urolagnia is punishable by up to 5 years in prison.
Started in 2004, Sexbox mainly focuses on BDSM, erotic humiliation and rough sex, with some bukkake and 'watersports'. The series is banned in Switzerland, and 'Sexbox 15' was also seized by the German authorities.
Started in 2007, Mädchen Mund ('Girl's Mouth') focuses on young-looking (over 18) women. It also features extensive dialogue, unusual for a JT production. The series plots typically feature a naive young girl at, for instance, a doctor's or theatrical agent's, who is seemingly persuaded into sex against her will. The series won the 'Best New Video Series' award at the 2006 Eroticline awards.
Started in 2002, the 'John Thompson' label focuses on bukkake, and as such is very similar to GGG.
GGG Devot is a GGG spin-off which includes elements of BDSM, urolagnia and urophagia.
Piss Box contains similar content to Sex Box, but with additional urolagnia and urophagia.
GGG Das erste Mal / First Cumshot
This series features actresses who are purportedly acting in their first porn film.
GGG-John Thompsons Casting Girls
German Goo Boys
German Goo Boys is a gay version of GGG.
- Wayne Hentai PR (2005-11-30). "Black Widow Lands 4 Noms for Its First AVN Award Show". ainews.com. Retrieved 2009-04-26.
- Wayne Hentai PR (2004-10-14). "Black Widow & GGG in USA: Still Alive & Kicking". ainews.com. Retrieved 2009-04-26.
- "John Thompson". e.orgazmik.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "HotMovies, EuroRevenue Partner to Release John Thompson Content". xbiz.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "HotMovies, GGG video on demand". xbiz.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "EuroRevenue Claims Europe's Largest Producer". xbiz.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- Bayerisches Musikerlexikon
- "Interview with Porn Producer John Thompson". fetishfish.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "JOHN THOMPSON - Master of Cumshots". ggg-film.de. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "John Thompson Signs VOD Deal With Orgazmik". xbiz.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "BLACK WIDOW RELOCATES TO ACCOMMODATE DEMAND FOR GGG LINE". business.avn.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Black Widow Lands 4 Noms for Its First AVN Award Show". ainews.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "VENUS AWARD Winner 2004" (PDF). venus-berlin.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Specialty Awards" (PDF). avnawards.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2005-11-26. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "GGG Takes AFW Honor". ainews.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Marcel Feige. Writers". astore.amazon.de. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "ALLES ÜBER PORNO!". schwarzkopf-schwarzkopf.de. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Quarterly List of Admissible and Prohibited Titles" (PDF). gomorrahy.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Profile John Thompson". sextrends.ch. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Welcome to the Classification Website". classification.gov.au. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Censorship". Office of Film and Literature Classification. Government of New Zealand. 2007. Archived from the original on 2008-07-23. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
- "Meaning of objectionable". Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act. Government of New Zealand. 1993. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
(d) the use of urine or excrement in association with degrading or dehumanizing conduct or sexual conduct…
- "Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Amendment Act 2005". Dept. of Internal Affairs. Government of New Zealand. 2008-01-28. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
As amended, a person who knowingly trades, distributes or makes objectionable materials now faces a maximum term of imprisonment of 10 years.
- "John Thompson Video Mädchen Mund Wins Venus Award". kblogger.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "John Thompson Wins Venus Award". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "Casting Girls". bukkakepark.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.
- "EuroRevenue Gets on the Couch With 'Casting Girls'". xbiz.com. Retrieved 2009-05-01.