John Triggs (born 1976) was a British journalist and feature writer. He has written for a variety of different British national newspapers and magazines including the Daily Express, Sunday Express, Mail on Sunday, The Independent, and News of the World. In 2010 he quit journalism and is now working as a primary school teacher in London.
- Triggs, John (2007-07-17). "Food Trade's Juicy Secrets". Daily Express. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
- Triggs, John (2005-04-27). "Pilgrim in a sacred city". Sunday Express.
- Triggs, John (2004-10-31). "Wacky Races". Mail on Sunday, Night & Day magazine. pp. 28 to 30.
- Triggs, John (1998-02-05). "Prescott – Why I may finally be forced to leave the Jag at home". The Independent. p. 6.
- Triggs, John (2007-12-23). "Cheat yourself healthy". News of the World, Sunday magazine. p. 38.
- "Soil Association - today's news". Soil Association.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|