John Walker (film producer)
|Alma mater||University of Notre Dame|
John Walker (born April 21, 1956) is an American producer and actor. He produced Disney-Pixar's The Incredibles (2004), which has two references to him. The plaques on the wall that are seen when Dash is sent to the principal's office say J. Walker; the principal is also named after him.
Walker graduated at the University of Notre Dame, and studied theatre education at American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco. He served as managing director of Victory Gardens Theater, where he produced over 30 new plays.
Walker is also the vice president of Ghost Ranch Productions, a non-profit corporation committed to producing a wide variety of exceptional plays, musicals, and films.
- The Iron Giant (associate producer) (1999)
- Osmosis Jones (associate producer) (2001)
- The Incredibles (producer) (2004)
- Brave (special thanks) (2012)
- Tomorrowland (executive producer) (2015)
- Incredibles 2 (producer) (2018)
- "19th PlayGround Festival of New Works" (PDF). PlayGround. p. 11. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 3, 2015. Retrieved July 3, 2015.
- Lussier, Germain (April 6, 2015). "10 New 'Tomorrowland' Character and Behind the Scenes Details". /Film. Retrieved July 3, 2015.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|