John Walsh (American football)
|Date of birth:||December 12, 1972|
|Place of birth:||Torrance, California|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school:||Carson (CA)|
|NFL Draft:||1995 / Round: 7 / Pick: 213|
|Career NFL statistics|
He left college as a junior to enter the NFL Draft based on overly optimistic draft expectations. Although he was drafted in the 7th round by the Cincinnati Bengals, he was cut shortly thereafter and never played in the National Football League.
- 1993: 244/397 for 3,727 yards with 28 TD vs 15 INT.
- 1994: 284/463 for 3,712 yards with 29 TD vs 14 INT.
- "Steve Clarkson Dreammaker". steveclarksondreammaker.com. Retrieved 2009-11-19.[dead link]
- "1995 NFL Player Draft". databasefootball.com. Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- "Broken Route: John Walsh examines his past". Salt Lake Tribune. August 1, 2005.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-01-09. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-01-19.
|This college football-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to an American football quarterback born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|