John Wesley (actor)
|Died||September 8, 2019(aged 72)|
John Wesley (August 3, 1947 – September 8, 2019) was an American actor who worked in many television series, including Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad, where he played the role of Principal Pratchert. He also had roles in many feature films as well as theater productions.
He was Mr. Jim on the series Martin for 3 seasons, and was the series regular "Sweets Walker" on Dirty Dancing, the television series. He has also appeared in numerous commercials and voiceovers including "Rafaki". His first main film role was as Frankie in Missing in Action 2: The Beginning starring Chuck Norris but his first credited film role was in the 1968 Clint Eastwood western Hang 'Em High. Wesley was also an award-winning stage actor and a Vietnam veteran.
- "John Wesley Facts, information, pictures - Encyclopedia.com articles about John Wesley". www.encyclopedia.com. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "John Wesley - Goodman Theatre". www.goodmantheatre.org. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- Riggs, Thomas (2008). Contemporary Theatre, Film and Television 2009. Cengage Gale. ISBN 9780787690496.
- Rubin, Rebecca (2019-09-08). "'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' Actor John Wesley Dies at 72". Variety. Retrieved 2019-09-08.
- "John Wesley, 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air actor, dies at 72". CNN. Retrieved Sep 10, 2019.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|