This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||1948 (age 68–69)
Utica, New York
|Occupation||Public opinion pollster|
John Zogby (born 1948), founder of The World Famous Zogby Poll, is an American public opinion pollster, author, and public speaker.
Zogby received a Bachelor's degree in history from Le Moyne College in 1970 and a Master's degree in history from Syracuse University in 1973. He taught history and political science for 24 years. A trustee of Le Moyne College, Zogby received the Alumni Award in June 2000. In 2005, he was awarded Honorary Doctorate Degrees from the State University of New York and the Graduate School of Union University. In 2009, Zogby received an Honorary Doctorate Degree from the College of St. Rose. In 2008 he was awarded the Chancellor's Distinguished Fellows Award from the University of California Irvine.
||This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Zogby ran unsuccessfully for Mayor of Utica, New York, in 1981. He is described as a Democrat. He served on the advisory council for Bio-Technology for the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), and as a Commissioner on the Center for Strategic and International Studies Commission on Smart Power. He previously served on the congressional-created Advisory Group on Public Diplomacy for the Arab and Muslim World.
- Zogby, John (1990). Arab America Today: A Demographic Profile of Arab Americans (First ed.). Washington, D.C.: Arab American Institute. OCLC 24357334.
- Zogby, John (2003). Public opinion and private accounts: measuring risk and confidence in rethinking social security (First ed.). Washington, D.C.: Cato Institute. OCLC 52641051.
- Zogby, John (2006). Iran versus America? (First ed.). Utica, NY: Zogby International. OCLC 71340360.
- Zogby, John (2008). The Way We'll Be: The Zogby Report on the Transformation of the American Dream (First ed.). New York: Random House. ISBN 978-1-4000-6450-2.
- Snyder-Kuhl, Joan; Zogby, John (2013). First Globals: Understanding, Managing, and Unleashing the Potential of Our Millennial Generation (First ed.). New York: John Zogby. ISBN 978-0-9913382-0-7.
- Zogby, John (2016). We Are Many, We Are One: Neo-Tribes and Tribal Analytics In 21st Century America (First ed.). New York: John Zogby. ISBN 978-0-9913382-1-4.
- "Zogby family business returns to Broad Street". Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- "Le Moyne College News Article". www.lemoyne.edu. Retrieved 2016-10-05.
- "Find The Best". Zogby.com. Retrieved 2016-08-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-09-23. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- "Meet The Team". Zogby Analytics. Zogby Analytics. 2013. Retrieved 31 August 2013.
- "Frequently Asked Questions". Zogby International. 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-08.
- Commission on Smart Power (2008). "John Zogby - Biography". Center for Strategic and International Studies. Retrieved 2008-09-08.