John de Ros, 5th Baron de Ros
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
John de Ros, 5th Baron de Ros of Helmsley, KB (d. 6 August 1393) took a prominent part in the pageantry at the coronation of Richard II. Following the coronation he was made a Knight of the Bath. While on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem he died in Paphos, Cyprus. His body was returned and buried at Rievaulx Abbey.
- Debrett's Peerage, 1968, p.347
- Richardson III 2011, p. 454.
- Cokayne, George Edward (1949). The Complete Peerage, edited by Geoffrey H. White. XI. London: St. Catherine Press.
- Richardson, Douglas (2011). Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, ed. Kimball G. Everingham. I (2nd ed.). Salt Lake City. ISBN 1449966373
- Richardson, Douglas (2011). Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, ed. Kimball G. Everingham. III (2nd ed.). Salt Lake City. ISBN 144996639X
|Peerage of England|
Thomas de Ros
|Baron de Ros
William de Ros
|This biography of a baron or baroness in the Peerage of England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|