John of Antioch (disambiguation)
John of Antioch was the Patriarch of Antioch from 429 to 441.
John of Antioch may also refer to:
- John Chrysostom of Antioch c. 347–407, Archbishop of Constantinople, Church Father
- John II Codonatus, Patriarch of Antioch
- John Scholasticus died 577, born in Antioch, Patriarch of Constantinople 565-577
- John of Antioch (chronicler), a 7th-century monk and chronicler
- John of the Sedre, Syrian Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch, formerly identified with the chronicler
- various other Patriarchs of Antioch
- John of Antioch, Marshal of Cyprus, 13th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title John of Antioch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.