From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johnny Johnson may refer to:
- Johnny Johnson (baseball) (1914–1991), Major League pitcher
- Johnny Johnson (American football) (born 1968), American football player
- Johnny Johnson (British Army officer) (died 1944), British Army officer
- Johnny Johnson (philatelist) (1884–1966), British stamp dealer and philatelist
- Johnny Johnson, headliner of Johnny Johnson and the Bandwagon
- Johnny Johnson (footballer) (1921-2003), British footballer
- George 'Johnny' Johnson (born 1921), Last survivor of the original members of No. 617 Squadron RAF and of Operation Chastise
- Harold Keith Johnson (1912–1983), United States General
- Johnny Johnson (musical), a 1936 musical by Kurt Weill
- Johnny Johnson (play), a British play.
- Johnny Johnson, a character played by Patrick Warburton on NewsRadio
- Johnnie Johnson (disambiguation)
- John Johnson (disambiguation)
- Johnny Johnston of the vocal group The Johnston Brothers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Johnny Johnson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.