This article does not cite any sources. (August 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
John Joyce (1933–2004) was a legend on the British folk music scene. He dedicated his musical career to the twelve-string guitar. Blues was his first love and he appeared with such Blues greats as Howlin' Wolf, Jesse Fuller, Reverend Gary Davis, Sonny Terry, and Brownie McGhee. Throughout his long career he has also played/appeared with The Levee Breakers, Davy Graham, Bert Jansch, John Renbourn, Paul Simon, Roy Harper, Al Stewart, Sandy Denny, Strawbs, Velvet Opera, Ralph McTell, and Paul Brett. He was also highly regarded as one of the best guitar repairers in the United Kingdom. He designed the 'JJ' series and the best selling 'Sandpiper' range of guitars made by Aria.
- Levee Breakers - Decca EP - 1960s
- Velvet Opera - Ride a Hustler's Dream CBS - 1970
- Joyce's Choice Mixture - Black Lion - 1976
- Acoustic Power (with Paul Brett) - Fretdancer - 2000
- Statesboro Blues - Fretdancer - 2004