|Full name||Johnny Eulogio Palacios Cacho|
|Date of birth||20 December 1986|
|Place of birth||La Ceiba, Honduras|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2006.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2011
A one-club man, he has only played professional football for Olimpia so far.
Palacios made his debut for Honduras in a July 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup match against Grenada and has, as of February 2013, earned a total of 15 caps, scoring no goals. He has represented his country in 1 FIFA World Cup qualification match and played at the 2011 UNCAF Nations Cup as well as at the 2009 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
In the 2010 FIFA World Cup, held in South Africa, Honduras achieved an historical distinction by including brothers Jerry, Johnny, and Wilson in their squad. They became the first trio of brothers to represent a single nation in the World Cup. Johnny however did not play in any match.
- Birmingham confirm kidnap of midfielder's brother
- Jerry Palacios: “Los goles son para mi hermano Edwin René” - Tiempo (Spanish)
- Johnny Palacios – FIFA competition record
- UNCAF (Qualifying Tournament for Gold Cup) 2011 - Details - RSSSF
- CONCACAF Championship, Gold Cup 2009 - Full Details - RSSSF
- World Cup 2010: Palacios brothers to create history, BBC News, 15 June 2010. Retrieved 16 June 2010.
- Johnny Palacios at National-Football-Teams.com