From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Johnny Rodgers Award)
|Awarded for||the top return specialist in college football|
|Currently held by||Christian McCaffrey, Stanford|
Beginning with the 2012 Award ceremony, in addition to being given to the annual award winner, the Rodgers Award will be presented retroactively one decade at a time, starting with the 1959–1969 winners.
|2012||Tavon Austin||West Virginia|
|2014||Tyler Lockett||Kansas State|
- Kercheval, Ben (March 29, 2012). "Joe Adams comes away with Johnny Rodgers Award". NBC Sports. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- Kaipust, Rich (March 27, 2012). "Johnny Rodgers introduces new award". Omaha World-Herald. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- "Another Award for Tavon". West Virginia University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics. January 16, 2013. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- AP (9 January 2014). "Ty Montgomery wins Jet Award". ESPN.com. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- Barnett, Zach (March 19, 2015). "K-State's Tyler Lockett wins Jet Award (What is the Jet Award?)". NBC Sports. Retrieved May 19, 2015.