Johnny Test (video game)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
North American cover art
Johnny Test is a video game that was released on March 29, 2011, in North America for the Nintendo DS console, based on the TV series Johnny Test. It is the first and only Johnny Test video game to be released on a dedicated video game console.
- James Arnold Taylor as Johnny Test
- Louis Chirillo as Dukey Test
- Maryke Hendrikse as Susan Test
- Brittney Wilson as Mary Test
- Andrew Francis as Gil Nexdor
- Colin Murdock as Whacko
- Bill Mondy as Brain Freezer
In the game, Johnny tampers with Susan and Mary's "Real Life Simulator" machine, inadvertently allowing Wacko access to the machine, who uses it to turn the town of Porkbelly into a Medieval city. If that weren't enough, Brain Freezer is holding the twins' beloved Gil hostage. Johnny and Dukey will push all the limits with numerous laboratory gadgets trying to fix this experiment gone wrong. They will have to break some rules in order to stop the bad guys and save Porkbelly – all before his parents find out.
- "Johnny Test / Game Video Game Nintendo DS on DVD Pacific". Dvdpacific.directtoustore.com. 2011-03-29. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- "Johnny Test - Nintendo DS". IGN. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|