Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore Metro Subway station)
Train platform for the Metro Subway's Johns Hopkins Hospital station.
|Location||702 North Broadway
Johns Hopkins Hospital
|Owned by||Maryland Transit Administration|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Connections||MTA Maryland Buses|
The Johns Hopkins Hospital Metro Subway Station is the final of 14 stops along the Baltimore Metro Subway line. It is identified as "Johns Hopkins Hospital" as opposed to simply "Johns Hopkins" to distinguish the location from the many other locations in Baltimore associated with Johns Hopkins University, though the hospital is currently the only such location with a rail station.
The station is one of two stops in the third phase of the Baltimore Metro, having opened in 1995. The Johns Hopkins Hospital Metro Subway Station has two street-level entrances, and an entrance to the hospital that bypasses the street.
Interior shots of the 1997 Homicide: Life on the Street episode titled "Subway" were filmed here (exteriors were shot at the Shot Tower stop). The station signs were replaced with signs for a fictional "Inner Harbor" stop.
- 5 to Mondawmin Metro Subway Station (WB)/ Cedonia (EB)
- 13 to Walbrook Junction (WB)/ Canton (EB)
- 15 (X) to Walbrook Junction (WB)/ Overlea or Gardenville (EB)
- 35 to UMBC or Blind Industries (WB)/ White Marsh (EB)
- 46 (QuickBus) to Paradise (WB)/ Cedonia (EB)
- 47 (QuickBus) to Walbrook Junction (WB)/ Overlea (EB)
- 104 (Express) to Cromwell Bridge Park & Ride (NB)
- 120 (Express) to White Marsh (EB)
- 160 (Express) to Whispering Woods or Fox Ridge (EB)
- 310 (Commuter) to Columbia (WB)
- 320 (Commuter) to Jessup or Columbia (WB)
- 411 (Commuter) to Hickory or Bel Air (EB)
- 420 (Commuter) to Havre de Grace (EB)
- Charm City Circulator Green Route via City Hall (WB)
X = Local bus route 15 express service during peak hours via Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Broadway entrance from Google Maps Street View
- Monument Street entrance from Google Maps Street View