Johns Hopkins Medicine International
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Johns Hopkins Medicine International (JHMI) is a partnership program established by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine to raise the standard of health care through long-term, mission-driven agreements.
Types of partnerships
In a Hospital Management program, JHMI oversees the partner institution’s daily operations at an executive level. Examples include:
- NHG-Johns Hopkins Singapore Institute.
- Hospital Punta Pacifica, in Panama City
- Al Rahba Hospital, United Arab Emirates
- Corniche Hospital, UAE
- Tawam Hospital, UAE
JHMI oversees the partner institution’s clinical operations:
Affiliated institutions have a Hopkins faculty member appointed as a part-time medical director to assess, promote and monitor medical quality and safety
- HCL Avitas, India
- Amcare Labs International, Inc.
- Anadolu Medical Center, Turkey
- Clemenceau Medical Center, Lebanon
- Clínica Las Condes, Chile
- Tokyo Midtown Medical Center, Japan
JHMI provides educational and consulting support to:
- Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education, Mexico
- Medcan Clinic, Canada
- Cardiocentro, Brazil
- San Matteo Hospital, Italy
- Trinidad and Tobago Health Sciences Institute, Trinidad and Tobago