Johnson Township, Clark County, Illinois
Location in Clark County
Clark County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 7, 1854|
|• Total||36.56 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Land||36.46 sq mi (94.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.27%|
|Elevation||591 ft (180 m)|
|• Density||10.5/sq mi (4.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62420, 62442, 62449|
|GNIS feature ID||0429187|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.56 square miles (94.7 km2), of which 36.46 square miles (94.4 km2) (or 99.73%) is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) (or 0.27%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Baughman, Mound, Restitution, Walnut, Partlow, and Slusser.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Martinsville Community Unit School District 3c
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Johnson Township, Clark County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Casey Township||Martinsville Township|
|Crooked Creek Township, Cumberland County||Orange Township|
|Grandville Township, Jasper County||Licking Township, Crawford County|