|Operating bases||Kotoka International Airport|
|Key people||Farzin Azima|
Johnsons Air was an airline registered in Ghana and based at Kotoka International Airport in Accra, Ghana. Founded in 1996 by Farzin Azima, it operated ad hoc cargo services. The airline was one of eight airlines blacklisted in Belgium in 2005 due to operational safety concerns. In October 2006, the ban was extended to include all European Union communities. Johnsons Air meanwhile ceased operations.
As of March 2007 the Johnsons Air fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
- Airline Codes (November 2006)
- Danssaert, Peter; Finardi, Sergio (December 2010). "The Arms Flyers Commercial Aviation, Human Rights, and the Business of War and Arms" (PDF). /www.humansecuritygateway.com. Antwerp and Chicago.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 98.
- "Banned airlines lists published". BBC News. 2005-08-29.
- ch-aviation.com - Johnsons Air retrieved 17 June 2015
|This article related to an airline based in Ghana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|