Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Johnston in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johnston may refer to the surname Johnston or people with that name. It may also refer to:
- Johnston Atoll, in the central Pacific Ocean
- Johnston, Pembrokeshire, Wales, United Kingdom
- Johnston railway station, serves the village of Johnston in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Johnston, Northern Territory, Australia
- United States
- Johnston (typeface), the typeface used on the London Underground
- Johnston Press, a newspaper publishing company in the UK
- Johnston Model D1918 machine gun
- The Johnstons, Irish band
- Johnston McCulley (1883–1958), American writer best known as the creator of Zorro
- Johnstown (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Johnston.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.