From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Johnston in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johnston may refer to Johnston (surname). It may also refer to:
- Johnston Atoll, in the central Pacific Ocean
- Johnston, Pembrokeshire, Wales, United Kingdom
- Johnston railway station, serves the village of Johnston in Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Johnston, Northern Territory, Australia
- United States
- Johnston (Middlesex cricketer), English cricketer
- Johnston (typeface), the typeface used on the London Underground
- Johnston Press, a newspaper publishing company in the UK
- Johnston Model D1918 machine gun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Johnston.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.