From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Johnston Hall may refer to:
- in Canada
- Johnston Hall (University of Guelph), a historical residence building at the University of Guelph, Ontario
- in the United States
- Johnston Hall-Seabury Divinity School, Faribault, Minnesota, listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP)
- Johnston Hall (University of Missouri), a historic University of Missouri dormitory
- Johnston Hall (Elon College, North Carolina), listed on the NRHP
- Johnston Hall (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), listed on the NRHP
- Johnston Hall (Moravian College), Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Johnston Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.